To apply, please forward your résumé (in MS Word or PDF) and salary requirements to career@KesslerFoundation.org. In the subject line, please indicate the position(s) for which you are applying.
15 hours per week
East Hanover, NJ
Primary responsibility is to assist the Communications Manager with internal and external communications.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist in preparing documents for internal and external communications, including interviews, articles/stories, reports, releases, advisories.
- Assist in producing print, video, and audio projects, including newsletters, reports, brochures, podcasts, and videos. Liaise with outside vendors.
Assist with updating and maintaining website.
- Assist in creating content and distributing news via social media, and collecting data analytics and insights.
- Assist in scheduling needs for print/film/photo/audio projects.
- Assist in collecting and tracking communications activities for quarterly reports.
- Maintain media-placements archive.
Bachelor’s degree (or current enrollment in degree program) in journalism, media studies, communications or related field.
Strong writing skills and verbal communication skills.
Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Familiarity with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Good attention to detail.
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, follow through on issues in a timely manner, and meet deadlines.
Ability to work independently.
Graphic design experience is a plus.
To apply, please send résumé and two writing samples to email@example.com.
Kessler Foundation is a public charity dedicated to improving the lives of people with physical and cognitive disabilities caused by stroke, multiple sclerosis, injuries to the brain and spinal cord, and other chronic conditions. We are committed to creating a diverse, cooperative work environment. Women, members of under-represented minority groups, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please visit our website: www.KesslerFoundation.org.